For Wallpaper Remnants
If you don’t already have half a roll of leftover wallpaper tucked away somewhere in your home, drop in to your local supply store to see what’s available in the remnant bin. You’d be surprised by what might catch your eye and how that bit of paper could quickly change a room’s decor. Here are just a
• Wallpaper a single wall for a dramatic accent.
• Paper the lower third of your dining room walls, then install a level strip of painted chair rail trim at the top edge of the paper.
• Instead of crown moulding, apply a border of wallpaper around the top of a room’s four walls.
• Wrap the sides of a kitchen island or peninsula.
• Resurface cupboard or pantry doors.
• Add wallpaper to the inside back panels of a bookcase or china hutch to create contrast.
• Cover shoe boxes to create decorative stacking storage bins (ideal for keeping kids’ rooms tidy).
• Use wallpaper as a dustcover for photo albums, journals, recipe books, etc.
• Centre a dramatic wallpaper pattern within a sophisticated picture frame.
• Cover a headboard and footboard for a decorative bedroom theme.
Looking for a good REALTOR® who wants to get to know you? Call today!